For all the people who have asked me to put together an actual eClass, I am so excited announce that my eClass is now – finally – available to one and all at The Nova Studio!!! It’s been months in the making and I’m extremely proud of the finished product.
Rather than do one long lecture-type video, we decided to break things up. The class actually consists of 11 videos, for a total of about 2 1/2 hours.
The good thing is that you don’t have to commit to watching the whole thing all at once – you can watch a short video on one subject and then come back and watch the next video when you have time. It also makes it possible to go back and watch a portion several times if that’s the best way for you to absorb the data.
The individual video titles are:
- Brief Introduction (1:28) (you can preview that on The Nova Studio site)
- What is a Cosmetic? (20:39)
- Let’s Talk About Soap (18:16)
- Making Claims (21:21)
- What’s Required on ALL Labels? (5:53)
- Product Name & Identity (8:39)
- How to Measure & List Net Contents (15:39)
- How to List Your Business Name & Address (12:52)
- What Ingredient Names to Use (28:39)
- How to Properly List Your Ingredients (12:14)
- What Additional Information Goes on The Label? (9:10)
Along with the videos, there are two downloadable .pdf files:
- Labeling “Summary Sheets” – This 11-page packet covers 7 key aspects of product labeling:
- What’s Required on All Labels
- Product Name & Identity
- Net Contents
- How to List Your Business Name & Address
- Ingredient Declaration
- Directions & Warnings
- Labeling “Quick Guides” – This 16-page packet has details for different types of handcrafted products. The 6 product specific Quick Guides are:
- Hot/Cold Process Bar Soap
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Liquid Soap
- Liquid Cosmetic Products
- Solid/Semi-Solid Cosmetic Products
- Salt/Sugar Scrubs.
The class is available now (yay!). Cost is only $59.00. Sign up at The Nova Studio.
Early Bird Bonus!
Anyone who signs up for the course before May 15th can secure a spot in a 90 minute live/online Q & A! I’ll be there live and “in person” to answer questions from enrolled students. The Q & A will be held Tuesday, May 18 at 10 am Pacific (12 noon Central; 1 pm Eastern).