I am so honored to be included in this year’s Herbal Entrepreneur Conference being held virtually March 21 – March 27th! This is the 3rd annual.
My session, “What You Need To Know About Labelling Herbal Products” will be on March 23rd at 11AM (PST).
The conference goes for a week with speakers every day. There are several tracks addressed to herb growers, makers, clinical herbalists, and others.
The host, Yolanda Joy, has pulled together an incredible lineup of speakers with some of the very successful herbal business owners to share their best tips, strategies, and ideas to help you to start or expand an herbal business.
And it’s FREE to attend!
You grow herbs, have an herbal business, make products containing herbs or just want to know more, it should be a great conference!
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll will be covered during the summit sessions:
- How to set up your herbal business, including business registration and licensing
- Different business structures to profit from your herbal passion
- The step-by-step guide to formulating your own products
- How to set up a website to sell herbal products
- The best ways to navigate the modern regulatory environment for herbal businesses
- What you need to know about herbal product labels
- How to work with clients to get the best health outcomes
- The roadmap to marketing your herbal business to reach more people
- Plus much, much more!
Support this site & pay it forward
Helping the handcrafted soap and cosmetic industry has been my passion for nearly 20 years now. With this blog and answering questions sent to me, I try to provide accurate information freely and to assist those making soap and cosmetics to follow the rules and regulations. While others may charge for answering questions or create paywalls to access the data, I will always try to provide the important and necessary information freely to all.
If you feel this information has been valuable to you, helped you, and would help others -- and if you can afford it -- a small payment to help offset the time, effort and cost of providing this information would be greatly appreciated!