Over the years I’ve written many posts about all aspects of soap and cosmetic labels, labeling, regulations, laws and things of general interest. However, it’s been a while since I’ve gone back to basics.
The following posts (an ever-growing list) cover the basics of labeling, starting with the definition of the key terms and discussion of their use and meaning.
- What is INCI?
- What does ADULTERATED mean?
- What is the PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL?
- Cosmetics vs Non-Cosmetics Requirements
- What is a DRUG?
- What are INCIDENTAL INGREDIENTS?
- What is a COSMETIC?
- What is LABELING?
- What is a LABEL?
- What is a CONSUMER COMMODITY?